It is with great pleasure that we invite our colleagues throughout the world to Buenos Aires, Argentina, for the 27th IPSA World Congress of Political Science.
The Congress will provide you with a great opportunity to present your work and discuss political science and international relations with global scholars. It will also include local and regional representation. For the very first time, the Local Organizing Committee is composed of colleagues from five regional countries, with the aim of strengthening ties with the global community. The Congress will also coexist with the biennial Congress of the Argentina political science association, the Sociedad Argentina de Análisis Político (SAAP) which will have a large contingent of students.
Keep an eye on the call for proposals opening on 20 September 2022.
We will be receiving you at the Universidad Católica Argentina (UCA), located in the trendy neighbourhood of Puerto Madero, full of cafés and restaurants, and walking distance from Buenos Aires’ centre and other touristic areas and monuments the city has to offer. We hope it will also be a great opportunity to visit our beautiful (and very affordable!) country.
We look forward to seeing you in Buenos Aires in July 2023!
Local Organizing Committee (LOC)
- Martín D'Alessandro (Universidad de Buenos Aires, Co-Chair)
- María Laura Perera Taricco (Universidad Católica Argentina, Co-Chair)
- Oscar Oszlak (Centro de Estudios de Estado y Sociedad; Honorary Chair)
- Catalina Smulovitz (Universidad Torcuato Di Tella)
- Juan Pablo Laporte (Universidad de Buenos Aires)
- Fernando Domínguez Sardou (Universidad Católica Argentina)
- Clarisa Demattei (Universidad Católica Argentina)
- Cintia Pinillos (Universidad Nacional de Rosario)
- Diego Ferreyra (Universidad Católica Argentina)
- Mauro Saiz (Universidad Católica Argentina)
- Rocío Annunziata (Universidad Nacional de San Martín)
- Martina Ferrero (Universidad Católica Argentina)
- Mario Miceli (Universidad Católica Argentina)
- Daniel Buquet (Universidad de la República, Special guest member)
- Jesús Tovar Mendoza (Universidad Autónoma del Estado de México, Special guest member)
- Luciana Veiga (Universidad de Río de Janeiro, Special guest member)
- Juan Carlos Gómez (Instituto Colombiano de Estudios Superiores de Incolda, Special guest member)
Words of Welcome
Martín D’Alessandro, LOC Co-Chair
María Laura Perera Taricco, LOC Co-Chair