Provisionally Accepted Open Panels in RC35 Technology and Development
- An institutional Approach to Technology and Climate Change, Global Politics and Dilemmas : how to face global problems, with local solutions?
Chair: Prof. Dhirendra Vajpeyi
- Digital Participation and the role of civic tech organizations
Chair: Prof. Cecilia Galvan
- Game Theory, Technology and Climate Change facing Global Politics and Global Commons: how to face global problems, with local solutions?
Chair: Prof. Miguel Rocha de Sousa
- Trans-Boundary Micro Conflicts in Indo Pacific Region
Chair: Prof. Sheila Rai
- War, trade and development: How technology and its access have shaped International Relations
Chair: Dr. Roopinder Oberoi