Provisionally Accepted Open Panels in RC13 Democratization in Comparative Perspective
- 12 years on: the Arab Spring and crises of human security and political activism
Chair: Prof. Kenneth Christie
- Civil Society in the Times of Crisis
Chair: Dr. Agnieszka Bejma
- Democracy in South Asia: Continuity and Change
Chair: Prof. Raj Kumar Kothari
- Democratization and De-democratization in Multi-level Democracies
Chair: Dr. Adam Szymanski
- From the Arab Spring through Belarus to Iran. Role of Women in Fight for Democratization around the Globe.
Chair: Prof. Renata Mienkowska Norkiene
- Panel Regimen : la Crise et l’Urgence comme Politique Nouveaux Modes de Gouvernance ou Nouveaux Rapports à la Démocratie ?
Chair: Prof. Philippe Vincent
- Panel Regimen: Crisis and Emergency as Politics New Modes of Governance or New Approaches to Democracy?
Chair: Dr. Gleisse Ribeiro Alves
- Women and Politics in the global south
Chair: Dr. Meenakshi Bansal