Rates per Person (USD)
|Pre-congress||4 days||11-14 July||Alma del Lago 4⭐||Single: $1,633 | Double: $921||starts at $422||Upon request|
|Post-congress||4 days||20-23 July||Alma del Lago 4⭐||Single: $1,633 | Double: $921||starts at $422||Upon request|
* The rates are indicated per person. Single occupancy rate reservation is for one (1) person; Double occupancy rate reservation is to be made for two (2) people.
Explore the mountain town of San Carlos de Bariloche on this 4-day trip from Buenos Aires.
The city is located within the Nahuel Huapi National Park. In 2012, it was declared Argentine Capital of Adventure Tourism and in 2015, the Argentine Capital of Chocolate. It’s where nature rewards every visitor with outstanding scenery.
Enjoy guided tours and three nights accommodation in Bariloche, a charming alpine town surrounded by snowy peaks, situated in the foothills of the Andes on the southern shores of Nahuel Huapi Lake.
- Day 1: Transfer from Hotel to AEP Airport in Buenos Aires and Transfer from BRC Airport to Hotel
- Day 2: Half day tour including the Campanario Hill. To admire Bariloche in its greatest splendor, we will drive along the shore of Lake Nahuel Huapi on Bustillo Ave. with its beautiful view of Huemul Island. We will reach Campanario Hill and appreciate one of the most beautiful views on the top.
Victoria Island, Otto, López, Goye and Catedral hills, and downtown Bariloche. At Llao-Llao, we will observe San Eduardo Chapel, and Pañuelo Port on Nahuel Huapi. We will cross the bridge over Lake Moreno.
- Day 3: Day at leisure
- Day 4: Transfer from Hotel to BRC Airport and Transfer from AEP Airport in Buenos Aires to Hotel.
- Transfer from hotel to Buenos Aires (AEP) airport
- Transfer from (BRC) Airport to the hotel
- 3 Nights hotel accommodations with breakfast included
- Half day tour of Bariloche
- Transfer from Hotel to (BRC) Airport
- Transfer from Buenos Aires (AEP) airport to hotel
Alma del Lago Hotel 4⭐
* breakfast included
Flight is not included and is to be confirmed separately. Round-trip airfare starts at $422 USD and will be booked with the Aerolineas Argentinas via Condor Travel agency once you book the tour. This information is to be confirmed separately by e-mail. Flight ticket rate is for reference and is subject to change.
You may also book your flight separately provided that your arrival date is 11 July (pre-congress tour) or 20 July (post-congress tour) and departure date is 14 July (pre-congress tour) or 23 July (post-congress tour).
- Tour is to be booked and paid before the booking deadline:
08 June (Pre-congress tour)
08 June (Post-congress tour)
- Single rate reservation is for one (1) person; Double occupancy rate reservation is for two (2) people.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Meals are not included.
- Eco tax and tourism tax are not included (about $1.50 USD per person per night, to be paid directly at the hotel.)
- Tips are not included.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
The booking is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.